Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for a Business Development Manager who has a hunger for bringing sales in the organization to a whole new level. This individual will be involved with promoting products and services to current and prospective customers in numerous different industries, all while maintaining the strong commitment to exceeding the expectations of the customers.
This position will build customer relationships by working with engineering and customer service teams. The Business Development Manager will also visit and follow up with current and prospective customers to identify their needs, nurture the relationship and grow the business. Attends events and trade-shows to develop new prospects and engage with current customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Industry experience is a nice-to-have, but not required with qualified background.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Able to develop personal relationships.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with internal teams and customers.
- Timely follow-up and customer service skills.
Southwest of Twin Cities Area: Salary commensurate with experience