Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for a Clinical Psychologist with a specialization in the assessment of children and adolescents with a variety of developmental / psychological conditions. The ideal candidate will have experience with early childhood and autism spectrum disorder as well as an emphasis on neuropsychology.
Must have expertise in one of the following areas (strong candidates will have experience in multiple areas):
- Psychological Assessments
- Pediatric Psychology
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, or Counseling Psychology is required.
- Completion of a postdoctoral fellowship with training in psychological assessment is
- Three or more years of related experience is essential.
- Licensed, or license eligible, in the state of Wisconsin is required.
Northeast Wisconsin: Salary commensurate with experience