Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for a Controller to direct the accounting processes and financial reporting for a food manufacturer. Responsible for inventory accounting, the general ledger, credit and accounts receivable, accounts payable, trade promotion accounting and controls, and internal reporting. Manages annual insurance renewals and any claims. Directs record retention policies and procedures and ensures compliance. Works with auditors. Partners with and supports the CFO on financial processes/projects, including reviewing and designing internal controls, completing due diligence work, and monitoring 401(k) compliance. Emphasis on identifying opportunities for continuous improvements in accounting, control processes, and reporting and implementing effective solutions. Also responsible for managing a team of accounting employees.
- Four-year degree in Accounting is required.
- 10 years of experience in an accounting/leadership position with at least five years in a controller role is preferred.
- Extensive experience with ERP systems is required.
- CPA or CMA designation desired.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and income tax is essential.
- Background in manufacturing of consumer-packaged goods as well as domestic food, mass customers, and trade practices is required.
- Demonstrated ability to report, analyze, and evaluate financial information and provide strategic solutions to complex problems.
Northeast Wisconsin: $150K