Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for a Director of Sales to lead the business-to-business sales operations for a region of a national industrial distributor. Responsible for selecting, developing, coaching, and managing successful sales and marketing teams. Regularly reports on the sales team’s performance/productivity. Ensures cohesiveness and coordination between the sales and marketing staff.
Also responsible for accurately forecasting revenue streams, handling account resource allocation, creating sales and marketing strategies, and pro-actively managing multiple brands. Works to generate consistent, profitable revenue and improve sales earnings as possible. Partners with company leadership to recommend and establish sales goals for the entire sales area and related service lines. Develops a strategic business plan that includes supplier relations, marketing strategy, and sales planning.
- Ten or more years of experience in a sales leadership role with demonstrated success in achieving/exceeding sales targets and leading and coaching excellent sales teams.
- Strong ability to analyze sales performance and market information and develop successful marketing and sales strategies.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially for presentation purposes, are essential.
- Hands on in the field with an ability to work with, mentor, and develop field sales personnel.
- Ability to work professionally with all levels from CEO to shop floor employees.
Northeast Wisconsin / Fox Valley: $125-150K