Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for an Enameling Operations Manager to be responsible for the complete oversight of operations and quality for the company’s start-up enameling plant located in Tennessee. The position will include hands-on management of the day-to-day enameling operation. Since this is a start-up operation, the individual should have significant experience as he/she will be responsible for providing training and guidance for the Enamel Team to ensure the quality of enamel coated products.
- Coordinates the activities of workers engaged in preparing and applying porcelain enamel to the product surface and packing finished product.
- Assists with production scheduling to ensure maximum efficiency of the enameling operation.
- Interfaces with outside vendors and contractors as needed to support the enameling operation.
- Works with Engineering to develop Standard Operating Procedures for all functions in the enamel process, and with Product Development to ensure design meets required specifications for enameling.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in porcelain enamel mixing, application, and firing.
- B.S. – Engineering desired or equivalent education and experience.
Tennessee: Salary commensurate with experience