Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for an Environmental Engineer to manage all the compliance activities within the facility in accordance with the Environmental Management System. Also provides assistance at a corporate environment level.
Experience in administrating management program systems (ISO 14000 2 preferred) with proficiency in environmental regulatory compliance relevant to the industrial sector. Ability to manage programs and personnel with strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- B.S. Degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemistry or any other science.
- At least 3 years of experience in an environmental capacity.
- Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Experience in leadership, team building, and project management skills to move projects from initial conception to completion.
- Strong math skills and experience in data analysis.
- General computer and software skills.
North Central Wisconsin: $70-80K