Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Responsible for managing the department and company projects to achieve set goals. Champions teamwork while creating a positive and safe work environment, and a strong company culture for success along with a passion for being the best.
Second shift position responsible for ensuring personnel is trained in safe work methods and processes. Maintains knowledge of current policies, procedures, and goals; communicates with staff and enforces consistently. Keeps inventory of all equipment, parts, tools, and supplies. Allocates resources to plan and schedule production, PMs, and projects to fully utilize workforce and equipment to meet company goals.
- High school diploma required; 4-year degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience and understanding with manufacturing and business operations.
- Foundry melt/molding background is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong teambuilding, leadership, and ethical practices.
- Basic electrical and mechanical skills a must, as well as equipment operational skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Windows would be helpful.
Tennessee: Salary commensurate with experience