Use survey results to create change
Are you missing the chance to hear ideas, see opportunities, and communicate success? As a confidential third-party provider, we will work with you to develop a customized survey that encourages open responses. Our professional administration and statistical data analysis assists you in determining areas of improvement and success. Employee surveys, when done well, can increase employee morale, productivity, and pride in your organization.
We have the expertise to negotiate your union contract. We are known for our homework prior to negotiation, our attention to the smallest detail, for achieving results that make management’s ability to operate easier, for maintaining and improving management / labor relationships and forming strategic partnerships with unions. All of this is accomplished on a foundation of trust, respect and dignity while maintaining a high level of work expectations.
A sudden or unexpected vacancy may not provide enough time to respond with expertise and management continuity. Use The H.S. Group to meet your Human Resource needs while you continue to recruit a permanent replacement.
Maybe you have a need for additional or supplemental HR expertise in a time of rapid growth and expansion. Call us!
Maintaining a fair and competitive compensation and benefits program is crucial to attracting and retaining employees.
Our customized surveys target only the information and organizations that meet your criteria. Utilizing market data to create and update plans ensures accuracy and objectivity.
HR Partnering Plus AND:
HR Partnering Services AND:
Our Partnering program provides you prompt, reliable human resource support and advice when you need it. HR Partnering can be utilized successfully across all types and sizes of organizations. Whether you’re a small company that doesn’t require a fulltime HR professional, you’re a large company looking for a resource to assist with HR challenges, or you’re a manager / owner handling HR without the background to respond to the full scope of issues, you can benefit from our expertise.
- Health Care - Training & Development - Benefits
- Workers Compensation - Labor as a % of Sales - Absenteeism
- Recruitment / Requisition - Revenue per Employee - Turnover
- People Planning - Benchmarking - Exit Interviews
- Heath / Dental Care - Turnover / Recruiter - Cost per Hire
- Life Insurance - Employee Satisfaction - Absence Rates
- ADD - Grievances / Complaints - Workers Comp
- STD / LTD - Legal Complaints - EEOC / ERD - Safety
- Vision - # of Production Trades - Turnover
- Time to Fill - Employees / HR Professional - Avg. Hourly Wage
- Handbook - Union Contract - General Practices
- Employee Retention - Compensation - Incentive Pay
- Performance Management - Employee Relations - Lean Principles
- Continuous Improvement - Legal Compliance (22 Laws) - SWAT
- Training / Development - Mission / Vision / Goals - Severance
- Discipline / Demotion / Termination - Org. Charts / Job Descriptions - I-9
- Promotion Process - Exempt / Non-exempt - Unemployment
- Personnel / Medical Files - Reward / Recognition - Orientation
- Employee Communication
Each employee survey is customized to meet your specific needs. Topics are created through a combination of client input and
H.S. Group recommendations and could include:
The H.S. Group draws topical questions from a proven master list compiled over time. In addition, custom questions can be developed to fill a specific area that the company wishes to explore. For example, questions for the topic of Communication may include:
We answer your questions the same day you inquire. We provide advice, recommendations, alternatives, coaching / mentoring and participate in discussions after the fact. Specifically we provide:
Keeping up with today's competitive climate and the constantly changing human resource environment can be difficult for companies of all sizes. Ensuring that the organization is complying with state and federal laws is, by itself, a challenge. It requires not only experienced human resource staff, but training for all levels of leadership. In addition, bottom-line results and monetary savings need to be part of your HR efforts. We can teach you where to look, how to initiate change, and develop a strategy to implement and measure profit impact.
We have the practical experience of having developed and implemented the principles we propose. Strategically partnering with your employees (your most important asset) will result in greater productivity and ultimately a healthier bottom line.
We offer cost-effective human resource solutions designed to address the myriad of employee issues companies face every day. Our primary goal is to contribute to the success of your organization.