Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of HR experience required; SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills, along with the ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Northeast Wisconsin: $60-70K