Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for a Manufacturing Engineer with a talent for designing and developing engineering solutions which contribute to efficient manufacturing processes that produce quality products. Responsible for supporting new product development and design reviews. Creates tooling and fixtures for the introduction of new parts. Serves as a support resource for production planning of new products. Completes risk assessments, PFMEAs, process documentation and process audits for new/existing parts. Actively identifies opportunities to improve manufacturing processes and develops effective solutions.
- Four-year degree in mechanical engineering or a related field with five or more years of experience in an engineering role is desired.
- Knowledge of metallurgy and finishing processes is essential.
- Background in CNC machining is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in Lean manufacturing is a must.
- Working knowledge of GD&T is important.
Northeast Wisconsin: Salary commensurate with experience