Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for a senior-level Operations Manager who will be responsible for leading the unit in efficiencies, safety, profit, and quality with goals to achieve annual targets. This individual will be part of the leadership team, making sure the development and follow-through of a planned strategy will result in achieving these goals.
- 5+ years of leadership experience preferably in Operations Management.
- Experience and history of developing processes and people, including coaching and mentoring. Union experience is preferred.
- Skilled in Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, and operational excellence.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree within a technical or business field is preferred.
Central Mississippi: Salary commensurate with experience