Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Public Administration, Behavioral Health/Counseling, or Social Work.
- Minimum of 7 years of management/executive experience in behavioral health or other healthcare setting.
- Ability to build, support, and retain an effective management team; able to delegate responsibility and hold managers accountable for achieving goals.
- Anticipates future healthcare trends and their implications for the organization, its partners, and its clients.
- Experience interpreting financial scorecards of a business, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow; understands the revenue cycle of healthcare organizations.
Northeast Wisconsin: Salary commensurate with experience