Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee quality control systems, ensuring processes meet customer requirements, quality standards, and production goals. Responsible for managing the activities of the Quality Department as well as a team of quality engineers, technicians, and personnel. Manages the ISO 9001 systems, including maintaining annual registration and operating according to system requirements. Responsible for reporting on quality system performance in comparison to established goals. Leads and supports quality system improvements. Serves as the go-to individual for quality-related questions, standards, problems, and information. Responsible for creating quality goals for the organization.
- Four-year degree in a field related to metalworking and/or experience in a quality position in a manufacturing environment is required. Background in a foundry is desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Kaizen, Six Sigma, and Lean manufacturing principles.
- Experience in a leadership/management role in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis is required.
- Strong ability to analyze information and solve complex problems is essential.
Green Bay, Wisconsin: Salary commensurate with experience