Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for a detail-oriented Quality Engineer to support product launches and continuous improvement initiatives for the company and suppliers. Responsible for focusing on quality principles and ensuring APQP, PPAP, and safe launch processes are effectively incorporated into projects. Serves as a liaison for customers with quality concerns. Also responsible for supporting and maintaining the supplier quality assurance system.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 quality systems and APQP processes for product launches is essential.
- Certified Quality Engineer is a plus.
- Five or more years of experience operating quality measurement equipment is preferred.
- Background using Six Sigma and Lean to solve problems and conduct continuous improvements.
- Experience in a foundry environment with powder coat paint and CNC machining processes is preferred.
Iowa: Salary commensurate with experience