Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Are you an accomplished sales professional with a track record of growing revenue through highly effective sales strategies and processes? We’re looking for someone like you!
Searching for a Sales Manager responsible for developing a sales plan, including forecasting and determining anticipated sales volume for new and existing customers, as well as crafting an annual sales budget. Analyzes progress and results and recalibrates as necessary to meet objectives.
Directs the sales process and partners with other departments to implement sales programs. Emphasis on building and maintaining the sales pipeline. Meets with customers to understand their needs and ensure quality service relationships. Regularly researches and assesses business market, potential opportunities, and competition to deliver effective sales results.
Leads 10 direct reports within the sales function. Responsible for training and mentoring the employees to reach established goals. Serves as a “go-to” support person for staff as they generate leads and close deals.
- Four-year degree in business administration or a related field and five or more years of experience in a sales management role is required.
- Background in sales training as well as employee coaching and mentoring is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills are critical to success.
- Experience with sales in a manufacturing or technical field is strongly desired.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Northeastern Illinois / Chicago, Illinois Area: $115K plus other