Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Searching for a detail-oriented and organized leader to oversee order and forecast demand, offering suggestions to scheduling in order to meet customer deliveries on time. Develops inventory strategies for new and existing inventory, as well as for product phase-outs. Implements forecast models based on industry trends and demand; researches demand drivers, prepares forecast, develops statistical models, and evaluates variances vs. demand.
Also responsible for identifying performance issues affecting Supply Chain and implementing corrective processes as necessary. Partners with Sales and Finance areas on operational forecasts and promotional plans. Updates both customers and team members on available products.
- 4-year degree in Supply Chain Management or Business, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in demand planning/forecasting.
- Strong math and verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- MS Office knowledge a must, including strong Excel experience.
- Proven experience writing detailed reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals.
Chattanooga, Tennessee: Salary commensurate with experience