Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
Seeking a Senior Director of Resource Development to assist in fundraising efforts including a fund development program to advance the organization’s mission. Responsibilities include partnering with the CEO and Board of Directors to establish and execute resource development initiatives and track progress toward end goals. This individual assists in soliciting gifts and grants from various community sources, and leads and directs a team in the areas of marketing and resource development.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university is preferred, along with at least three years of experience in resource development. Supervisory skills a plus.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with donors, board members, staff, volunteers and community members.
- Demonstrates professional and personal alignment with the organization’s mission.
- Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE) certification preferred.
Fox Valley Area, Wisconsin: Salary commensurate with experience