Human Resource Consulting
Human Resource Consulting Services
- Human resource partnering
- Human resource compliance audits
- Employee handbook development / review
- Job description development / classification / review
- Employee / labor relations
- Recruitment and retention
- Interview training
- Compensation plans / structure
- Incentive / bonus plans
- Discipline training and terminations
- Performance management programs
- Allegation investigations
- Compensation and benefits surveys
- Employee surveys
- Policies and procedures
- Employee attraction and retention audits
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM HR consulting?
HR Consulting can be utilized successfully across all types and sizes of organizations.
Human Resource Partnering
Our partnering program provides prompt, reliable human resource support and advice when you need it. Our experienced HR consultants conduct regular on-site meetings with your organization to strategically discuss and review your business needs. As part of HR Partnering, you are also able to use our Rapid Response service to promptly address your time-sensitive HR issues.
Our consulting staff provides rapid response by phone or email to:
- Answer questions
- Discuss issues and offer advice
- Provide legal / compliance updates
- Provide sample policies / procedures
- Mentor and coach current HR staff
- Develop solutions to HR issues
Rapid Response is available as an alternative to full-service HR Partnering for companies that require assistance and expertise, but don’t need regular on-site
visits or advanced HR support.
Human Resource Training Programs
A program for managers that teaches the skills needed to create positive change in employee behavior.
A program for interviewers of all levels of experience to learn effective interviewing strategies.
A program for all employees that educates about preventing and addressing harassment in the workplace.
How can we help?
Looking for info on our current open recruiting searches and the newest available professionals in our Talent Vault? Sign up for InSearch! Seeking expert advice on HR topics? Interested in the results of our HR short surveys? Want to know about what’s new at The H.S. Group? Sign up for InTransition!