Organizational success depends upon having well-trained, highly skilled employees to lead and grow your business. Building employee capabilities and developing a talent pipeline is an important investment in your organization.
Our team is passionate about thoroughly understanding your current and future business needs and defining and assessing skills and competencies to create development solutions unique to your organization and culture.
The H.s. Group successes in Talent development
Companies Who Feel They at Least Made Their Investment Back
Would Repeat the Process with
The H.S. Group
Were Somewhat or Very Satisfied with the Overall Experience
executive & leadership coaching
Executive and Leadership Coaching is a highly individualized process that combines 360° feedback, professional assessments and coaching to guide individuals in improving their leadership effectiveness and their business’ bottom-line results.
Primary Coaching Applications
- High Potential Coaching
- Targeted Performance Coaching
- New Leader Coaching
- Leadership Team Coaching
Our Coaching Process
Our certified coaches guide participants on a transformational process that is customized to each individual and typically includes:
- Meeting with the individual’s leader to understand the coaching expectations / needs and to monitor progress throughout the program.
- Conducting professional, comprehensive assessments and providing feedback from our staff Ph.D. in Psychology.
- Administering and interpreting a 360° feedback profile at the start of coaching and completing a follow-up 360° review 18 months after to assess observed changes.
- Facilitating the creation of an individual development plan, coaching on plan execution and providing ongoing support.
- Meeting one-on-one for coaching and competency-building sessions for a recommended six months or more.
Talent development with the H.s. group
- IMPROVED WORK PERFORMANCE 70% 70%
- IMPROVED COMMUNICATION SKILLS 72% 72%
- IMPROVED RELATIONSHIPS 73% 73%
- IMPROVED SELF-CONFIDENCE 80% 80%
ORGANIZATIONAL & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Our organizational and leadership development solutions focus on strategically improving overall organizational effectiveness as well as fostering leaders’ ability to perform successfully. Our talent management services are uniquely customized for your business and culture by our experienced consulting team, ensuring that it meets your company’s key objectives. Depending on your goals, solutions may include assessments and/or 360° feedback.
- Career management / development
- Creating a culture of employee engagement
- Executive team development
- Succession planning
- Building and sustaining a coaching culture
- Leadership fundamentals
- Employee strength development
- Instilling employee ownership for their own performance and career path
Not sure what custom program fits you?
Here are some examples of programs we provide. Click each program to read more.
Career Development / Management
A one-day group workshop that combines the use of the MBTI® with 360° feedback to objectively identify an individual’s natural tendencies as well as his or her demonstrated workplace behaviors. The feedback is utilized to develop a solid career action plan that establishes opportunities to leverage strengths, address development needs, appreciate differing leadership styles, and cultivate the motivation necessary to support difference as well as engagement. This offering is appropriate for individuals at all levels.
Create Your Career GPS™ Advancing Employee Engagement
- Assessment of personal goals, interests, energy, skills, values, and passion.
- Exploration of workplace trends, challenges, opportunities, and impact on participants.
- Creation of a personal career map for future success and fulfillment.
PowerMyWork™ - Developing Employee Strengths
- Personal assessments to clarify values, strengths, ideal work environment, and career focus.
- Guidance on the development of a career map and career action plan.
Manager As Coach - Building & sustaining a coaching culture
So Now You're a Leader - Developing your frontline leaders
A one-day workshop that examines the fundamentals of leadership. This interactive group development program explores the role and expectations of a leader as well as the traits and behaviors of successful leaders in your organization. Designed for new/entry-level leaders.
Leadership Matters - Strategies to Enhance your Leadership Culture
Your corporate and leadership culture can be your biggest advantage in the battle to attract and retain talented employees or your greatest disadvantage. In this process, we work with you to assess your current culture, frame your desired culture, and develop communication and leadership strategies to instill the culture in the organization. Elements of the process may include focus groups, senior leadership input, and initiatives to foster leadership growth and address leadership skill gaps.
- Assessment results and implications.
- Leadership development/engagement materials revolving around real business issues.
- Individual and team action plans for moving forward.
5 Functions of a Great Team - Developing Your Leadership Team
How can we help?
Looking for info on our current open recruiting searches and the newest available professionals in our Talent Vault? Sign up for InSearch! Seeking expert advice on HR topics? Interested in the results of our HR short surveys? Want to know about what’s new at The H.S. Group? Sign up for InTransition!